Thursday, July 18, 2024

Looking For A New Chapter

It surely does become more difficult to write with years. 

Because I become more and more aware of the ripple effects of each and every word.  

Good intentions are important, yet more insufficient than I would have hoped for.  

Still, as I am always very grateful for all the words, feelings and thoughts that have reached me, moved me, changed me, that made me question, challenge, trust, hope and surrender, I would like to share their resonance in me and how life seems from that perspective that currently lives as me. 

Maybe, just maybe, as it is for me, someone might also need to, or would like to, hear that which I may channel through.  

And maybe, that is the reason there is hopefully still some room for some new words to be told on this world of ours.

May what I have shared over the years, and from now on, be gentle on my and your soul.

No comments: