Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Questions, Answers, and the Need to Let Go


It is late in the evening and I better go to sleep.  I have quite a busy day tomorrow.  As I was about to go to sleep, I decided to check my emails and there was a photo waiting for me. A photo from California, from San Diego.  One photo was enough to keep me awake for more.
...

In the past ten twelve years, I learned quite a number of personal development and complementary healing techniques.  Always I try them on myself, for myself thoroughly first.  May be for that reason I am fonder of techniques that we are able to use on our own and for ourselves.  For example, with the Japanese healing energy technique Reiki you can give healing energy to yourself as well as others. However, there are other Japanese healing energies with which you can give to others as much as you want, but to receive the same energy you need another person to give it to you.   And I respect the Masters who made it possible for us to channel those frequencies as well.  However, I like the concept of self-sufficiency in self-healing.

After I am convinced that a technique works on me, I then try it on volunteer family members and friends.  Regardless of the certificates and qualifications, I need to use and see the positive results of a technique before using it on a client.  When there is no speck of a doubt, I am able to focus on a client more completely.

My students and clients sometimes ask me how I am able to know about their problems, difficulties and questions without them telling me.  A lot of them wonder if I am reading their minds.   Then I ask them how I knew about some issues that they discovered after our sessions.  Then, they are convinced that this is not about mind reading. 

From the perspective of the world of energy, no information is or can be hidden in the world.  All information is always open for access all of the time.  Yes, you can know whether I am honest or not, whether I am rich or poor regardless of how I dress or which cars I seem to be driving, whether the business deal that I am trying to convince you to sign is good or bad for you.  All of the answers to all of our questions are here with us.  And actually we know this as well.  Don’t we keep saying, “Actually I knew there was something wrong with that contract when I was signing it, but since I could not get my hands on any counter evidence, I thought I was being too sceptical and signed it anyway.  But I knew there was something fishy.” ...  I have heard so many similar sentences.  Most of the time when we meet a person, regardless of his or her titles and appearances, don’t we know if a person is honest, to be trusted?  

The more we listen to our intuition, the more answers we get.  And the more we act listening to our intuition, the clearer our messages get.  The universe seems to check one thing.  When we receive an information, whether it is that a friend of yours is having a tough time at work or whether one of your employees is cheating on his wife or whether your cousin is going to have a divorce even though she hides her problems and pretends to have a ‘perfect’ marriage, what do we do with that information?  The answer is what the universe seems to care about.  Do you know and care about your boundaries as well as others’?  Do you use the information that you receive?  How do you use it?  Do you know when to act and when not to?  Because sometimes we are given an information, a hunch just to observe. Just to know.  What we do with what we get determines how much information we will be given next by our intuition, by life, by the universe.
 
As we learn better to understand the messages, comes the responsibility of the message.

And may be living with that responsibility is the most difficult of all. 

Because certainly there comes a day when I am faced with a situation where I find myself asking if had done the best I can to help a person.  Whether if it was enough or not.  There comes a day when I am not convinced that I had done my best even if I did the best I could.  Is doing the best I can enough?  There comes a day when I question whether I was indeed as careful with personal boundaries and freedom of choice as I wished. 

After countless days of clarity, one day I may be really in the fog, I may be in the dark.

And that is exactly when I need to remind myself “to let go and to let God.”  When we need to trust that light and the answers are always here with us whether we can see them or not.
To love. To let go. To trust.

...

I received a photo from San Diego tonight.  It kept me awake a little more. We are in the first hours of a Tuesday in İstanbul; it is still a Monday in San Diego.  And this new day is the day my father was born 85 years ago.  Call it a coincidence, the photo from San Diego tells the story of a daughter and a father that is just beginning.  I will let the details of that story stay with me tonight. But I will send my thanks to California for reminding me to send blessings to all daughters and fathers, wherever they may be. May all be surrounded with love and light.

Zeynep

Quote of the Week:
“Paradise is being able to say at that moment: ‘I made some mistakes, but I wasn’t a coward.  I lived my life and did what I had to do.”
-          Paulo Coelho, Aleph
Affirmation of the Week:
From Louise L. Hay:  “Life provides all of my need in great abundance.  I trust life.”

No comments: